Making Sense of Affiliate Marketing Interview: How Michelle Made Over $200 With A 60 Day Old Blog
- What is your blog about? My blog, www.allaboutselfemployment.com is designed to help soon to be entrepreneurs graduate from side hustle to small business. I have been self employed for 12 years and have owned 7 businesses, so I have a lot of successes and failures to share.
- How long have you been blogging before taking the course? Before taking the course, I blogged as part of business websites, but the blogs were for SEO and were not monetized. I purchased and completed the MSAM course before launching my monetized blog, All About Self Employment.
- How much were you making in affiliate marketing before taking the course? I had never tried affiliate marketing before taking the course.
- What were you making in affiliate marketing in the first 30, 60 and 90 days respectively after taking the course? Before I ever launched my blog, I earned over $200 from my new affiliate links. I included the links in emails, created Facebook posts, and Pinterest pins. The first 30 days of my blog, I earned another $198. My blog is now 60 days old and I made $254.18 from affiliate marketing during my second month. Yesterday alone I made $45 from affiliate sales.
- What were your monthly page views in the first 30, 60 and 90 days respectively after taking the course? My blog is only 60 days old and my total page views are 3282, so it does not take a massive amount of page views to earn affiliate commissions.
- Are there any suggestions or comments that you would like to say to the person considering this course? If you are new to affiliate marketing, MSAM will provide a solid understanding of how to monetize your website with affiliate income.