This post may contain some affiliate links for your convenience (which means if you make a purchase after clicking a link I will earn a small commission to help keep my blog up and running, but it won't cost you a penny more). For more information, please read my disclosure policy.
1. What is Affiliate Marketing?
2. Do you need a website or blog to do it?
Technically no. You can do word of mouth, tweet it, etc. However, it is definitely to your advantage to have a blog. You have a significantly higher reach with social media. So, I definitely do have to say start a blog (<——that’s a link to learn how to do it if you don’t know how to do it, if I can do it you can do it. This is coming from the girl in the office that had IT on speed dial…I wish I was kidding)!
3. What makes this course so special?
- She’s so down to earth. Just because she makes over $100,000 per month (along with other mega bloggers) that doesn’t mean she’s lost touch with reality to know that other people need help too. She answers all of my questions (and I ask a lot of detailed questions) and fairly quickly. She’s constantly in her Facebook group and email.
- Michelle has some skin in the blogging game. She’s been through the cycles of blogging over the years and has proven the test of time. That’s important to know that’s she’s not going to take your money and skip town.
- The strategies are up to date. Which is important, I’ve been in some blogging mastermind groups that are like “oh this worked for me 3 years ago when I got big. That will be $500 please”. No, that does not cut it. What worked then definitely doesn’t work now. So what strategies are they? Nice try. 😉 You have to take the course for that!
- The course is all about doing it in a way that doesn’t make you feel like a gross used car sales person (I just want to take a shower just thinking about that).
- Her Facebook Group is actually a really good way of networking. I love closed paid mastermind groups like hers. The quality of reach far surpasses unpaid ones (just trust me on this one).
4. Okay, so nothing is this perfect. I know there’s got to be negatives. What’s the catch?
Haha, I’m a “what’s the catch” kind of person too! Okay so there are two “catches”:
- You got to work it! You can’t buy this course like you do your annual gym membership in the beginning of the year, not go throughout the year and then wonder why you can’t fit into your bikini in June (you know what I’m talking about).
- Please pay attention to the details. What do I mean by that? A lot of people think it’s just slapping an affiliate link on your blog and just watch the Benjamins roll in your bank account. Hate to break it to you honey but it just doesn’t work like that! There are a lot of legal issues that you need to take into consideration. Devil is in the details!
1. What is your blog about?
2. How long have you been blogging before taking the course?
3. How much were you making in affiliate marketing before taking the course?
4. What were you making in affiliate marketing in the first 30, 60 and 90 days respectively after taking the course?
5. What were your monthly page views in the first 30, 60 and 90 days respectively after taking the course?
|Days||Page views||Affiliate Related Income|
6. Are there any suggestions or comments that you would like to say to the person considering this course?
There are a couple of take aways here. First and foremost, although it’s not vital to start a blog it’s incredibly beneficial. (So start your blog). Second, I think it’s pretty self-explanatory at this point. You definitely need to jump on board with getting your Making Sense of Affiliate Marketing course! I know it’s probably a little scary but you need to just jump in and do it scared!